Will I Achieve Permanent Results (Boxcars, Rolling and Pit Acne Scars) from Ematrix or Any Other Laser?

Hello Docs, I was wondering if the results I've obtained from doing Ematrix, would it be permanent? I do know scars can never be removed completely; what about attaining improved permanent results from the last session with no additional maintenance? I've read up that the Ematrix simply induces "injury" to the scarred sites therefore re-models the collagen and iron out the scars. Would the improved areas ever return to the original state? In the years to come when collagen level depletes? TY

Hello

In our practice we do Profractional Laser and Micro laser peel to help minimize acne scarring. We cannot guarantee it wills remove 100% of your scars, but it will definitely make a huge difference. If you’re looking for something a little more aggressive you can also do a mini face lift to stretch out your skin making the acne scars less visible. Without an exam it’s hard to be more exact.