Will I Achieve Permanent Results (Boxcars, Rolling and Pit Acne Scars) from Ematrix or Any Other Laser?

Hello Docs, I was wondering if the results I've obtained from doing Ematrix, would it be permanent? I do know scars can never be removed completely; what about attaining improved permanent results from the last session with no additional maintenance? I've read up that the Ematrix simply induces "injury" to the scarred sites therefore re-models the collagen and iron out the scars. Would the improved areas ever return to the original state? In the years to come when collagen level depletes? TY

Hello

+1

In our practice we do Profractional Laser and Micro laser peel to help minimize acne scarring. We cannot guarantee it wills remove 100% of your scars, but it will definitely make a huge difference. If you’re looking for something a little more aggressive you can also do a mini face lift to stretch out your skin making the acne scars less visible. Without an exam it’s hard to be more exact.