pIs it Possible to achieve a nose that is Similar to my goals? (photos)

I've ALWAYS Loved Meagan Good for her features and I have a few Questions. I know it's not possible to get a nose exactly similar to someone else but is it possible to come close? Tip refinement what is that exactly I am African American and My tip is more...round I guess you could say is it possible to get a more pointed nose? TO achieve a "V" face shape considering I have a more round face Which procedures would I get? Cheek implants or a chin implant?

PIs it Possible to achieve a nose that is Similar to my goals?

Not exactly but close. But better to seek ONLY IN PERSON opinions than anything over the internet... 

Rhinoplasty etc for the African American nose.

Rhinoplasty etc for the African American nose. I will need to see your photos to give you a proper informed answer. You can have a more attractive face. Face forward and profile photos are preferred for evaluation.