pIs it Possible to achieve a nose that is Similar to my goals? (photos)

I've ALWAYS Loved Meagan Good for her features and I have a few Questions. I know it's not possible to get a nose exactly similar to someone else but is it possible to come close? Tip refinement what is that exactly I am African American and My tip is more...round I guess you could say is it possible to get a more pointed nose? TO achieve a "V" face shape considering I have a more round face Which procedures would I get? Cheek implants or a chin implant?

PIs it Possible to achieve a nose that is Similar to my goals?

+1
Not exactly but close. But better to seek ONLY IN PERSON opinions than anything over the internet... 

Rhinoplasty etc for the African American nose.

+1
Rhinoplasty etc for the African American nose. I will need to see your photos to give you a proper informed answer. You can have a more attractive face. Face forward and profile photos are preferred for evaluation.