How can I achieve a reduced/less droopy tip? (photo)

I want my nasal tip to look less meaty/droopy. I do not know why my nose is shaped this way, its too much for my petite figure. How can that part be reduced like I did in the picture? What technique??

Refining the Tip of the Nose

+1
Rhinoplasty is one of the most challenging of all cosmetic surgeries--be sure you seek a board certified plastic surgeon who does lots and lots of noses each year. And ask to see plenty of before and after photos of people who had a procedure similar to the one you're seeking.

With those cautions in mind, know that tip modification is one of the more straightforward "nose jobs" as it mainly involves resculpting cartilage and typically does not impact the bones of the nose. You absolutely do need to find someone who is talented in creating natural looking results and has the evidence to prove it--but in the hands of a talented plastic surgeon with these credentials you can look forward to a good result.

Elliot Jacobs, M.D.New York Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for droopy tip.

+1
To reduce the droopy tip, elevation of the nasal tip cartilages are performed with suture techniques to the lower lateral cartilages, and sometimes  cartilage removal as well when the tip cartilages are excessively wide. Also important to release the depressor septi ligament which pulls the tip down with animation. 

Nasal tip reduction and nasal tip rotation often go hand in hand

+1
There are three things we often to to the nasal tip in rhinoplasty: volume reduction, rotation and change in projection (how far the tip sticks out from the face). Each and every surgical maneuver on the tip often affects all three. The most common are tip reduction and rotation at the same time. It's best to see a rhinoplasty specialist to determine want is best for you and what will fit your face.

Steven J. Pearlman, MD

How can I achieve a reduced/less droopy tip?

+1
Based on your pictures, you are a candidate for tip reduction.  An exam is needed to determine exactly what is needed for your nose to look more feminine.  You cannot see the width of your nose in your photos.  Consult with a very experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your concerns and expectations.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD