How could I achieve more symmetrical lips?

My upper lips have always been asymmetrical and it really bothers me. I had a small amount of juvaderm injected last August which made the problem worse, and has left them even more asymmetrical than before. The right upper lip seems to slant down and be less lifted. I've attached a photo of my lips and circled the problem

Asymmetrical Lips

+1
Based from your photo, the vermillion border on the right side of the upper lip is lower than the left. This can be corrected with a minor surgery.

It is also quite visible that the right corner is slightly slanting down as compared to the left side but this can also be addressed by corner lift procedure.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon