How Can I Achieve More Definition in my Face? (photo)

I've always had a chubby face even though I'm not overweight. The lack of definition has always bothered me and my big cheeks droop even though I'm only 25. The fat isn't really on my cheek bones, it seems to pool at the nasolabial folds. Chubby faces run in my family and we don't seem to lose fat as we age. What would be the best way to achieve some facial definition, buccal fat removal or cheek implants?

How Can I Achieve More Definition in my Face?

+1

From the photos provided the chin appears weak while the cheeks are flat.  There is excess facial fat both below and medial to the cheeks.  This all makes the face appear round.

Cheek Augmentation with Cheek Implants, micro-liposuction of the excess subcutaneous fat (not buccal fat which should not be removed) and Chin Augmentation with a Chin Implant would make the face more heart-shaped and feminine.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com/CheekImplants.html

+1

Clinical photos will help a lot to give you and accurate answer, especially 45 degrees view and profile.

The principal is keep the volume where it's needed and remove some from the neighboring area. The procedures typically used are buccal lipectomies to accentuate the appearance of the cheek bone area and liposuction of the area around of the mouth and the jawline. The relationship between your nose and chin needs to be evaluated and corrections made if needed.

Good Luck

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Better Facial Definition

+1

A profile view would help but cheek implants, buccal fat removal, and probably a chin implant would improve your facial contours.

Facial Reshaping by Fat Removal

+1

You would like get some definition through buccal lipectomies and perioral mound liposuction to thin the tissues between the cheeks and the jawline. 

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com