How Can I Achieve a Heart Shaped Face from a Rectangular One?

Heart Shaped Face

+1

This is a very common request to achieve a more youthful appearance.  Please consult with your board certified specialist to obtain the results you seek.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/about-us

Changing the shape of the face

+1

Changing the shape fo the face can be performed in some patients. It really depends upon how they look now.  Are the facial tissues sagging creating a more rectangular face?  If so, a facelift may help.  If young, then fillers may help augment the upper face to get a more heart shape.  A combination of the two may be necessary in some.

Treatment to change facial shape

+1
While some surgeons use surgical implants to modify the shape of the face, I prefer injectable fillers. Unlike a triangular face, a pear shape has softer, fuller and more feminine contours. Without the benefits of seeing your photos, sculptra may be a possibility to achieve the desire effect if you are hollows in your cheek area. Photos would really help in answering your question more accurately.
Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon