Will I achieve full removal? (Photo)

This tattoo is just over 2 weeks old and it's making me suffer from deep depression and d non stop anxiety attacks. What are the chances I can achieve full removal and the lower tattoo? The shoulder tattoo I'd like to laser for a cover up as it was supposed to be a cover up and it didn't come out the way I thought so I was hoping to laser it for a cover up. Any insight would be good thanks

Picosure laser to remove your tattoo

+1
Thank you for posting a photo. The answer is yes, this tattoo can be permanently removed when using the Picosure Laser. This revolutionary new laser will remove your tattoo in fewer treatments without causing any harm to the surrounding tissue. Consult with your doctor to determine if this is the best treatment for you.

Most of the ink is black so there's a pretty good chance of full removal

+1
Fortunately most of the ink in your tattoo is black. Black is the easiest color to remove and gives you the best chance of full tattoo removal.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon