How to Achieve Fake and Solid Look?

I'm 23yo 1.60m and average/slim figure with B cup. I want a very fake sturdy high-up look (not like they almost detach) I want them to feel fake and firm. I read about the saline but i heard gummy bear implants feel and look very fake too? I want them to be like gravity defying so that they don't move and change shape or bottom out. I read things about internal bra or mesh? I don't want super huge, just very fake and sturdy. I know the fake look quite controversial, but it is really what i want.

How to Achieve Fake and Solid Look?

+1

While higher profile implants give more projection and gummy bear implants may help, the key factors in giving the high fake look are amount of breast tissue prior to implant and the size of the implant chosen.  The more of the breast that is implant, the more it looks unnatural.  The most fake look would occur from a large implant placed above the muscle, but I would not recommend that for a multitude of reasons.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.   Look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to determine the plastic surgeon who can produce the results you would like.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Fake look breast augmentation

+1

Hi,

You are not alone in this request.  Flashy.  There are several ways to achieve it.

The gummy bear (cohesive gel) is a way to do it as it comes in many forms and projections.  The high profile implants can give you this too and there is even a new one out that is extra high profile.

Ask your plastic surgeon very bluntly.   Be open about the look you want and you can get it.

Steven M. Lynch, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon