How Can You Achieve an Elongated Oval Shape with BA Rather Than Perky Round High Projecting Breasts?

I'm 5'2, 90ibs, 32A but my back is actually 30" (not 32), my waist is 22"! im looking to get very full long shaped breasts with silicone BA, how can i achieve this look? should I get moderate profile (as i don't want too much projection or roundness but rather an elongated shape? How much cc's to become a full C cup or small D cup? I tried on 400ccs which measured to be a 30D cup or 32 C cup but I'm wondering if that would look too large for me?

BREAST SHAPE

+1

I believe your desires can be achieved with Anatomic form stable silcone gel implants ("gummy bear").  Find a plastic surgeon in your area that offers these implants.

Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Shaped implants.

+1

Your question is a good one and relates to how much control we have over breast shape.  As you are relatively small breasted, the implants will impart a major influence on eventual breast shape.  I would recommend that you consider a shaped implant that best matches your aesthetic goals and that your surgeon feels he/she can use effectively.  Size will be determined after you decide on shape.  Good luck

David Marcus, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

May be possible

+1

Hello. Some pictures would be nice to help give you advice. I would like both pictures of what you look like and what you want to look like. Although your request is not the norm it may be possible to achieve the look you want and much of this will depend on the dissection. For more information an in person consultation would be helpful.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

+1

It is never easy to give advice based upon inadequate information, and in this setting some photos would be needed, as well as a "goal photo" since I don't think too many surgeons would know quite what you mean by the term elongated breast. 

There are no fixed definitions of cup size, so making a prediction of size changed based on cc can be misleading. It is best to try on implants and to see what looks good, and with that info and based on breast anatomy limitations, your  surgeon can help choose the best implant. Given your preferences, a shaped implant from Allergan may be the proper choice.

All the best.