Can I Achieve a Dramatic Projection with 600cc?? (photo)

I want a big butt. I just dont understand why they can give me a really big butt if i have enough fat. My Dr. Told me that he just put 600cc to everybody.. But told me that i can show him a wish pic the day of the sx,..... Can somebody explain me please. Thanks

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The amount of fat that can be transferred to the buttock depends on the amount of fat that can be liposuctioned from other parts of the body, cleaned, purified and then transferred. It also depends on the surface area of the buttocks, and put enough fat in different layers so that this fat is in small amounts and is in contact with the tissue of your butt to stay alive.

Can I Achieve a Dramatic Projection with 600cc??

+1

I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock and could likely get that result for you.  The BBL is highly surgeon dependent and believe me that you do not want to have to go through it twice.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA