Can I Achieve a Dramatic Butt with a BBL? (photo)

Im 5'1 and 140lbs.

Brazilian Butt Lift / Butt Augmentation Toronto

+1

You do not have enough fat for dramatic results.  I have to strongly disagree with the suggestion that you have 5 litres of fat available for liposuction and fat transfer.  Common sense will tell you that you don't have 5 litres of extra fat available on your body to harvest.  See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a consultation if you still have any questions or concerns.

Dramatic results

+1

There is probably at least 25 pounds of extra weight in your body . With the liposculpture you will obtain a smaller waist and better shape and bigger butt with the fat transfer . Results depends on what you consider to be " Dramatic " . I think you can expect a very nice figure .

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Not Enough

+1

Thank you for your photo.  You do not have enough fat based on your photo to obtain usable fat for transfer that would make a significant difference. 

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Can I Achieve a Dramatic Butt with a BBL?

+1

Yes, I could liposuction 5 liters and transfer at least 1200 to 1500 cc per buttock to produce a dramatic result.  This surgery is extremely surgeon and effort dependent.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA