Can I Achieve a Dramatic Butt with a BBL? (photo)

Im 5'1 and 140lbs.

Brazilian Butt Lift / Butt Augmentation Toronto

You do not have enough fat for dramatic results.  I have to strongly disagree with the suggestion that you have 5 litres of fat available for liposuction and fat transfer.  Common sense will tell you that you don't have 5 litres of extra fat available on your body to harvest.  See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a consultation if you still have any questions or concerns.

199 Avenue Road
Toronto, ON M5R 2J3

Dramatic results

There is probably at least 25 pounds of extra weight in your body . With the liposculpture you will obtain a smaller waist and better shape and bigger butt with the fat transfer . Results depends on what you consider to be " Dramatic " . I think you can expect a very nice figure .

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Manuel Maria Castillo No.20
Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional

Not Enough

Thank you for your photo.  You do not have enough fat based on your photo to obtain usable fat for transfer that would make a significant difference. 

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS, FACS

2220 Wisteria Drive
Snellville, GA 30078

Can I Achieve a Dramatic Butt with a BBL?

Yes, I could liposuction 5 liters and transfer at least 1200 to 1500 cc per buttock to produce a dramatic result.  This surgery is extremely surgeon and effort dependent.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210