How to Achieve Bigger Eyes in Young Patient Without Botox, Blepharoplasty or Brow Lift? (photo)

Im a 21 year old female. I have some fullness under my eyebrow, I've been told my a plastic surgeon it is a combination of skin & fat. I was told blepharoplasty won't help for long as the heaviness of the under brow bit is the issue, a brow lift would help however my eyebrows are already quite high & lifting them would look strange, I tried botox for a subtle brow lift but it did not a difference. Do I have any other options?

Bigger eyes in a young patient without Botox, Blepharoplasty or Brow lift surgery

+1

Thanks for sharing your photo. I agree with you, that Surgery is not an option for you.

You have some volume asymmetry of your eye brows with a fullness under your right and not your left. Correcting the volume assymetry using Dermal Fillers ( such as juvederm, restylane and esthelis)  may help. It looks like you may need some volume over your cheek bones to improve the aesthetics of the area around the eye.

All the best

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Fullness under brow

+1

As you age, the fullness will go down.   I would not recommend any surgery.  Dr. Boxrud

Cynthia Boxrud, MD
Santa Monica Oculoplastic Surgeon