Achievable from a bbl or not?

I want lipo from abdomen flanks and upper and lower back. possibly lipo to the area right above my butt to give it a more defined look as well as underneath.i want to know if this look is achievable or not. be honest so i can adjust my mindset. thanks (:

Achievable from a bbl or not?

+1

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Question about body sculpting

+1
more information and photos and better yet a consultation to give you answers to your questions regarding whether or not you are a candidate for a particular procedure.  Please seek out a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your desired outcomes.  good luck.

Sean A. Simon, MD

BBL

+1
The key to the results from the BBL is the amount of fat that is retained after the injections. This is technique dependent. The fat needs to be harvested atraumatically and reinjected in multiple planes

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

BBL

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD

Gluteal sculpting.

+1
Liposuction with fat grafting to improve buttocks and hip contour is completely achievable. I don't know if it's achievable for you. You should submit pictures of yourself to get a definitive answer if this is achievable for you.

Good luck.

Earl Stephenson Jr. MD DDS FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

BBL or not?

+1
WIthout photos at least it is impossible to say.  An exam in person is critical to determine whether or not you are a candidate for this procedure.

Achievable from a bbl or not?

+1
There are few things that cannot be accomplished with liposuction and fat grafting techniques in good candidates.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Brazilian Butt Lift is body contouring and reshaping with liposuction. The fat is cleaned and injected into the buttock for enhancement.
It is an art and requires experience
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

Need photos to see what you want and where you are.

+1
The donor areas you mention are classic areas to obtain the fat needed for a fat transfer to the buttocks.  Remember BBL is a marketing term and not a certain look.  The BBL is simply fat transfer to the buttocks area.  The procedure can include a large transfer or a small transfer and is still a FAT TRANSFER = Brazilian Butt Lift.   So in conclusion as long as you have enough fat in you doner areas to spare, you can do the fat transfer.  My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon