Can I Acheive Look In Picture?? (photo)

can I go from this, to this(photoshopped 2nd photo).If it is achievable,would it be with smart lipo(I am 52 with some skin laxity), or do I also need fat transfer to butt? approx $$? I am short, so having saddle bags makes my legs look even stubbier. I would like to look good in skinny jeans. concerned because many drs websites show very uneven results. tired of a flat wide butt. (i do lots of squats and it hasn't helped) Please help!!

Look

+1

photoshopping does exactly what it says, it creates a new photograph. it is not reality. with skin laxity lipo may not even be the right choice. you should be examined first

Can you acheive this look?

+1

Smartlipo can help you remove fat from treated areas and also will tighten skin as well. You can expect to achieve fitting better in your clothing and possibly dropping a size or two. I would advise consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon to review your goals and expectations..

Todd Ginestra, MD (in memoriam)
Clermont Plastic Surgeon

Can I Achieve Look In Picture?

+1

Anatomy in clothes is very difficult to evaluate.   I think the skin laxity may be an issue.  Usually the combination of liposuction and fat transfer in the proper locations can create very very nice results.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuctions and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Smartlipo will contour your body

+1

It is hard to tell by the picture above, it is best to meet with your surgeon. Smartlipo will help to remove any unwanted fat from areas that are no longer responding to diet and exercise.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Liposuction and contouring

+1

Though your pictures are helpful in portraying what you would hope to look like, it would be difficult to say with confidence whether or not it would be possible. Furthermore, it's hard to tell exactly what you would need. It appears that it would be a combination of liposuction and fat transfer to your buttock. 

Asaad H. Samra, MD
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

Buttock Reduction by Liposuction

+1

What you are showing is fat reduction around the buttocks, not fat addition. At your age there is concern about skin laxity with fat reduction particularly on the buttocks. Computer imaging in clothes does not convey what may really be possible surgically out of them.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

it is not possible based on the pictures posted to give you an opinion. One need to examine you and examine the areas of fat to be taken and the laxity of the skin. What the liposuction is going to do to the skin? How much fat can be harvested safely and transferred to the butt.In the pictures I see the changes in the lateral thighs, and some change in the but. This can be done but need to examine