Is It Possible to Achieve a Bigger Jawline and Bigger Teeth with Invisalign? (photo)

i have soart of straight teeth but they are yellow. but i'm not worried about that... i was just wondering if i am able to acheive a bigger jawline with invisalign..... as my jawline is way too small... it is much smaller than my lips

Jawline

+1

The width is determined by your jaw bone and needs to be respected. I do feel that if you have your teeth whitened they will appear bigger and wider. there are a lot of illusions that can be created with color and even you lip stick can help...try some different colors

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Will invisalign widen my smile?

+1

Widening smiles in adults is very difficult and ALWAYS unstable.  The more you widen the harder it will be to keep the teeth in their new position...so be careful what you ask for!

Saint Louis Orthodontist

How to Get a Bigger Jawline & Bigger Teeth

+1

What you really want is to expand your arches. You're probably unhappy with the dark shadow that you see behind your front 6 teeth. Invisalign would not be adequate for that. Conventional braces will help.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.