Does a Second Course of Accutane Help with Old Acne Scars?

About a year ago had accutane because of my acne and I left me with a few scars. A year has passed and now my scars are just a few and not very deep, but my acne is back and I'm having accutane again. I don't think I'll get new scars, but now that my acne is back and I am having acutane again, would another course of this medication help me with what it's left from the scars that I have now? or i'll have to wait until my treatment ends.

Accutane does not help scars

+1

Accutane will not remove old acne scars but is very effective for recurrent nodulocystic serve acne.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon