Accutane Hairloss?

So i've started accutane again- today is my 8th day.. noticed increasing amount of hairloss .. i had treated my hair with rebonding a month ago.. so is this the cause n if it is what shall i do about my hairloss ..

Accutane and hairloss

+1

A lot of the side effects depend on the dosage you are taking. If you are noticing extreme hair loss you might want to discuss taking a lower dosage (for a longer amount of time) with your doctor. Or you can take this dosage and get off it quicker, and the hair follicles will rebound. It's up to you. I also have patients who tell me that their hair becomes thicker and more luxurious while on Accutane, so really, it's up to each patient and the dosage.