Is It Safe to Take L-Glutathione Pills While on Accutane?

I am on Accutane for my acne and as no treatments such as chemical peels, or dermabrasion are possible at the moment due to me taking Accutane, would taking L-Glutathione pills for the scarring caused by the acne cause any problems or side effects?

No, it shouldn't. But, avoid taking L-Glutathione while on your Accutane treatment.

+1

While there is no known risk of taking L-Glutathione while on Accutane treatment, most dermatologists would tell you to avoid taking any supplements or unnecessary medications / pills while on Accutane treatment. I would urge you to avoid taking these pills as you should try to minimize any complications with your Accutane treatment.

Hope this helps!

Beverly Hills Dermatologist