On Accutane for 2 Mths. I Got a Scope Cut Between my Eyes when I Was Hunting, Scar?

I have been on Accutane for two months. I went deer hunting and shot a doe, which is great; however I got a scope cut between my eyes about 1/2 an inch long. I know this wouldn't bother most guys, but I am a girl and I am worried about scarring. Is there anything I can do to minimize the scarring. I have 4 more months of treatment; please advise if I can use maderma or anything else to help the healing and scarring. Thanks....

To help prevent scarring

+1

I've never seen great results from Mederma or any of the scar treatments from the stores. I'd recommend keeping Polysporin (NOT Neosporin) on the site and keeping it moist. Don't pick at it. Make sure to wear sunscreen so that any new skin doesn't get burned as well.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.