On Accutane for 5months. Stop?

I'm a 16yr old, weighing around 125lbs. I have been on Accutane for 30mg/day for the past 5months. Due to financial problems, my parents are calling me to stop it. What should I expect after stopping it, Also, on a side note, is it better for me to take it for the full course(8months) my derm told me, or is 5months good enough.

Is it ok to stop Accutane?

I'm sorry about your financial situation. There are a two types of isotretinoin that have zero co-pay or $10 co-pay (with insurance). Before you stop, you might want to ask your dermatologist about either of these - one is Absorica, one is Zenatane. If your derm said you need to be on it for 8 months, then regardless of how your skin looks at this point, you probably don't have enough mg of the medication in your system to truly combat the acne in the long-term, and you'll most likely need to be on Accutane again in the future.