Accutane - Diabetes?

I was prescribed Isotroin 10 mg (Accutane). I took it for 45 days. I discontinued cos I was feeling thirsty and frequent urination at night. I checked my sugar level it was 94 fasting and once at night I checked randomly it was 96. I asked my dermotologist but she said there is no need to worry. Please help.

Accutane and Diabetes

+2

Accutane, especially at that low of a dosage, has absolutely no affect or causation for diabetes. My type 1 insulin dependent diabetic daughter took Accutane without any issues. Your bloodsugar levels are totally normal anyway. 80-120 is normal range for bloodsugars, so you are well within a normal range.