Does Accutane Cause Vomiting?

I've been on accutane for about 2 1/2 months, and my doctor increased my dosage from 40mg a day, to 40mg one day and 80mg the next. Two days after taking the increased dosage I experienced a bout of vomiting for several hours, then nausea and diarrhea up till today (about 2 1/2 days of symptoms). Could this be a result of the increased dosage of accutane, or could it have been caused by something like the stomach flu?

Accutane and vomiting

+1

It is always recommended to take Accutane with food. If you took 80mg on an empty stomach, that can cause vomiting. But just the dosage increase, no, would not cause vomiting. It's how you took the medication itself. Always take Accutane with food!