Can Accutane Cause Low Blood Pressure? I Am Taking 40mg Twice Weekly As a Maintance Dose for Acne.

My Blood Pressure is normally on the low side. But lately has been 93/55 and i feel weak.

Low Pressure Not a Side Effect of Accutane (Isotretinoin)

+1

Isotretinoin is not known to cause low blood pressure, and I have not encountered this as a problem in over 12 years of prescribing the medicine.  I would discuss with your primary physician about other causes for your blood pressure.

Of note, Accutane, the original brand of Isotretinoin, is no longer on the market (all the generic products under-cut its price.)  Isotretinoin is available as the branded generics Amnesteem, Claravis or Sortret. 

Metairie Dermatologic Surgeon