Off Accutane After 3 Months. Will Acne Come Back?

Hey, dermatologist just took me off accutane for 3-4 weeks to try and see if my blood work will get back to normal. I have been on it for a full 3 months at 60mg a day and my acne has cleared pretty well. I'm just curious how bad it will come back after not using it for about a month. I'm 5'7,120 pound male.

Stopping Accutane

+1

The purpose of Accutane is to get the correct amount of mg of the medication into your body, which is based on mg, weight, and type and severity of acne. If your acne is pretty clear and you've been taking it regularly, I don't think it should "come back" that quickly. But you can ask your physician what he/she was expecting to happen.