Does Accutane Affect Menstrual Cycles?

I'm 15, have been taking 20mg Accutane for about 8 weeks now and my period is late. It's supposed to start on 1st April, but it didn't. I'm not pregnant or anything so I thought it's got to do with Accutane. Should I keep taking Accutane or stop? Thanks in advance.

Accutane and menstrual cycles

+1

20mg of Accutane shouldn't affect your menstrual cycle. If you are certain you aren't pregnant, it could just be an irregular period. You should be on two forms of birth control if you're taking Accutane, or be abstinent. Those are the only options if you are a female of childbearing potential.