I Do Not Need Any Sort of Facelift, but Want to Remove Fat. Acculift or Traditional Facial Lipo for Cheeks?

I am 29 yrs old, and I have no wrinkles. What I want is to remove fat from Chin, Jowls, and Cheeks. According to my research, lipo on the cheeks is not a very good idea, when performed by the traditional Facial Lipo. Acculift seems to be less invasive, a mix of lipo and skin tightening/facelift. However I dont need any sort of facelift. I just want a safe lipo technique for the cheek area! Can you please advise me on the best technique. I am skinny on the body, but chubby on the cheeks:(

Remove face fat

+1
  • Your best approach would be very careful liposuction of your

neck, jowls and lower cheeks using a small cannula, e.g. 3 mm.

• Laser liposuction is probably not necessary.
  • The Acculift, as I understand it, is laser facial tightening. Your skin might loosen a little after liposuction. You can do the facial laser at the same time -- or stage the two procedures six weeks apart.
  • Your mid-cheek fat lies deep. Leave it alone. You may not like it now, but it will

keep you looking younger than other people in ten years or less. 

Best wishes and good luck!

Lipo of face

+1

Liposuction of the face is not usually a good idea. It can lead to premature facial aging.  Liposuction of the submental ( chin) are is usually OK.

Liposuction of the face

+1
In experienced hands, sculpting of face is possible with laser liposuction. Buccal fat pad excision which removes fat from the check hollow can also thin out ones face.

Facial Liposuction

+1

While excellent results can be obtained by liposuction of any type in the area under the chin and in the jowls, it is not an option for the buccal fat pad in the cheeks. that requires direct excision, usually through an opening inside the mouth. It is not done very often because people often lose fat in that area as they age, so if the fat has already beeen reduced by surgery it can have a look of someone who is starving.