Can Acculift Be Used to Remove Fat and Tighten my Face?

I'm 48 and 18 years ago fat was taken from my tummy and put in my face to remove and prevent "smile lines" between my nose and corners of my mouth.Areas bulging slightly, causing sagging.My face is otherwise thin,good skin, few lines.Only sagging in the jaw line seem to be coming from this fat.Should I go for Acculift, or as has been rec by my doctor (she doesn't have A and says U won't work w fat there) have a fat dissolving solution injected gradually to see the result and then use Ultherapy?

Dont blame the fat

+1

You have aged 18 years and your face has changed,,What you describe sound like facial changes which respond to facelift not lasres or ultrasound.Seek the advice of a board certified plastic surgeon not an advertisement in a ladies magazine

Face Lift

+1

You are 18 years after fat transfer to the face. Now you are 18 years older, and face have aged by 18 years.

You need a good examination and evaluation of your aging process and plan a facial rejuvenation process with a board certified plastic surgeon (american board of plastic surgery)

Stay away from branded procedures, they are marketing tools and geared to those who do not know how to do a face lift.