Accutane for Acne on Face, Back, and Buttocks?

My daughter has been insisting me to buy her Accutane since we don't have medical coverage. She is 16 going on 17 and has acne on her face which is mild. What bothers her the most is her back acne, as it gets painful for her when she gets big zits and pimples. She also has some on her buttocks, which bother her very much. She is currently using Benzoyl Peroxide Gel, USP 5% but doesn't quite seem to be working. Can she use Accutane?

Accutane for acne on bum and back

+1

Once acne shows up off of the face such as the back, chest, shoulders or bum, usually oral systemic therapy is required. Oral antibiotics and oral contraceptives are reasonable, and Accutane would certainly be a very reasonable option. 

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon