Age 25, 2 children. What kind of breasts do I need? Lift? (photos)

I am 25 years old and I have two children aged 3years and 5months.my Breasts are no longer perky and full as expected.

So I want to know with my kind of Breasts do I need breast lift with implant or one of the other and can a tummy tuck be also performed along?

Breast lift

+2
Thank you for the pictures.

You make a great candidate for an anchor incision breast lift, an implant placement of 350-375 cc in a high profile gel will definitely enhance your breast.

Dr.Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation and Lift

+1
Hi! Thank you for your question.

I am Dr. Speron, a proud member of both the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS). I am also certified with the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

According to the photos that you provided, you would be a great candidate for a breast augmentation with a lift for that full look. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you what size implants would be best for you. I highly recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to go over the best options for you.

Below are some links for additional information and before and after pictures.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call us at 847.696.9900.

Best of luck and have a great day!

Regards,

Dr. Speron

Sam Speron, MD

What kind of breast do I need

+1
Hello and thank you for your question.
You would benefit most with a breast lift and implants. In many patients it is possible to perform these procedures simultaneously, but it depends on a number of factors that you can discuss with your surgeon when you have a consultation. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.
Best of luck to you!

David Cangello, MD

Breast Lift with Implants

+1
Hi,

Thanks for sharing your photos.  It seems that based on photos there is some deflation and volume deficiency in the upper breast.  I think you would be an excellent candidate for breast lift and implants together, known as an augmentation mastopexy.  I recommend visiting with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine the procedure which is best for you.

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover with breast implants and lift his your best option

+1
Thank you for your question and photographs.  From your photographs you will benefit most from a breast lift and breast augmentation.  A tummy tuck can be done at the same time.  This combination is referred to as a Mommy Makeover.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Mommy makeover

+1
You are an excellent candidate for a "mommy makeover".  In your case, it would include a full mastopexy (breast lift), breast augmentation,  and an abdominoplasty (plus, it looks like you may have a belly button hernia that would be repaired at the same time).  You may also benefit from some liposuction to give you an even better contour.  Be sure to select a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and with whom you feel comfortable.  Hope it goes well!

Victor Ferrari, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants with lift and tummy tuck for mommy makeover

+1
Thank you for your question and pictures.

Yes, you appear to be a candidate for a breast lift and tummy tuck.  If you want more fullness in your breasts then breast implants will add volume restoring fuller breasts.

Usually, the breast lift with breast implants and tummy tuck can be performed at the same time. This is called a mommy makeover.

To be sure what is right for you, see two or more board certified plastic surgeons for a complete evaluation.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

The skin looks loose but you still need to be examined

+1
In breast augmentation I have chosen to spend time reviewing photographs with patients to fully understand their expectation of size and shape. Many times this simply raises more questions. I will make measurements and use the implant guides to allow the patient to understand exactly the sizes that are reasonable for their body type and measurements.

Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

Breast lift with implant

+1
It does not look like you have a lot of tissue and may be a good candidate for a lift with implants. Best to be seen in person.