I Accidently Hit my Nose the Day I Had my Splint off Post-rhinoplasty. Have I Done Damage?

7 days after surgery, I accidentally hit my nose, it hurt a bit but it didn't bleed or anything. Could I have done damage? I had a rhinotip procedure, open. Not bone work, only 2/3rd the nose. How long before I see results also? At the moment my nose looks the same.

Hit nose after rhinoplasty

+1

You should be fine but make sure you are careful in the first several weeks.  The tip cartilage is much more forgiving to injury that the nasal bones.  If your result looks the same then in most cases no major damage was done