Hi, 4 and a half months ago, my partner was cleaning cups with bleach and he used it liberally. I drank some water out of one of the cups and felt an odd sensation; I knew it was bleach, must have drunk out of five different cups all of which were smothered in bleach. I noticed that my lips had gone from red to extremely pale and they also looked smaller, thinner and less plump. I can't see any improvement will they stay like this forever? I miss the colour of my lips
Accidently Bleached Lips? (photo)
No doctor answers yet
You might also like...
Ask a Doctor
Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.