Accidentally Sneezing 3 Weeks After Septorhinoplasty?

I have been really good about sneezing through my mouth instead of my nose after my surgery, per surgeon's instructions.I accidentally just sneezed through my nose. It came so fast I didn't have time to make sure it was through my mouth and not my nose. It's been a little over 3 weeks. Do I need to be concerned about messing up my results and septum? My surgeon broke my nose, chiseled the bridge, shortened the length of my nose, removed cartilage from the tip, used grafts, and fixed the septum.

Sneezing after septorhinoplasty

+1

You don't need to worry about sneezing one time three weeks after your surgery. It would be highly unlikely for this to disturb the healing process. Ask your surgeon how long they want you to continue sneezing with your mouth open; I instruct my post-operative rhinoplasty patients to sneeze with their mouths open for 3-4 weeks. 

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon