Accidentally Rubbing my Double Eyelid After 3months Plus of Surgery?

Hi. I did the non incisional method around three month plus ago and I accidentally rubbed my eyes while I'm asleep and realized it when I'm awake. Will th stitches disappear? And my eyes are swollen now. I'm really worried

By three months, generally enough scar has formed that this often hold the eyelid form.

+1

Having said that suture eyelid methods are inherently unstable.  It is possible that rubbing the eyelid could break down the suture and destablize the fold.  It is impossible to keep yourself from occasionally rubbing the eyelids.  So if it comes to pass that the fold brakes down, please do not blame yourself.  This is an inherent risk of this type of surgery.

At three months after eyelid surgery, you are probably OK.

+1

At three months after eyelid surgery, you are probably OK.  check back with the doctor who did your surgery if you are concerned.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon