Had 2.5 month rhinoplasty my surgeon used gore-tex and cartilage on my nose and my niece hit the front of my nose is this bad?

Rhinoplasty and recent trauma

+1

Usually mild trauma after rhinoplasty does not cause problems, meaning a slight bump into something. However, if you took a "good shot" to the nose, then it would be wise to see your surgeon.

Hit to the nose after 2.5 months

+1

A light hit to the nose after 2.5 months should not compromise your result, but I would recommend following up with your surgeon so he or she can examine your nose and ensure you are healing properly. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Blunt trauma to nose after surgery

+1

At 2.5 months things are unlikely to shift after a mild blow, but if your nose looks different or is severely swollen, call your surgeon for follow up to check.

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon