I Had a Accident on 3rd July, 2011. I Have Desolvable Stitches Very Close to my Left Eye.

I have desolvable stitches very close to my left eye. Can you please tell me, how long it will take to get desolved? Thanks in advance.

The length of time for stitches to absorb/dissolve depends on the suture material

+1

It would be best to ask the surgeon who stitched you what suture material they used.  Once you know that, the answer is very easy.  It can be anywhere from 5-7 days to several months depending on if you are referring to sutures that were placed underneath the skin or on top. 

Naples Dermatologic Surgeon