Chicago Doctor Recommendations for Breast Implants

Hi I am currently getting considerable donations on line to pay for my breast implants. Many girls are online doing the same but I am wondering if there is a doctor in chicago who does gummybear implants and who also accepts this form of payment, which is paid in full before surgery. Any doctors please contact me so I can set up consultation.

Chicago doctor for implants

+1

There are many excellent surgeons in Chicago. You may want to start out on the ASPS or ASAPS websites to find someone  in your area. One name I can think of in Chicago is Laurie Casas.

Breast augmentation with online donations.

+1

You must be over 22 years of age to have any siliocne implant unless you have a breast deformity. The gummy bear implants to which you refer are not currently available for use in breast augmentation. To some degree, all implants are composed of a cohesive gel and may bear the name memory gel. iI have participated with the service to which you refer. Check the roster of participating surgeons and meet with at least 2 and then make your decision with whom you feel answers your questions and concerns

The gummy bear implant in breast augmentation

+1

The gummy bear implant is currently under investigation in the US and available only in certain centers. In our practice we participate in the 'breast reconstruction' branch of the study and are not able to use the implant for augmentation in those who do not already have implants in place. The implant is 'highly cohesive' and maintains its shape, and is textured so that it sticks in the tissue and resists rotation or movement. The implant requires a larger incision to place them and overall they are not our choice for breast augmentation where a softer and more fluid natural result is our goal.

peterejohnsonmd