Accent XL vs VelaShape to Get Rid of Cellulite?

I am 38, and I want to get rid of cellulite on the backs of my arms, thighs, and butt. I am trying to choose between Accent XL and VelaShape for cellulite treatment but I don't know which one is better.

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, I would not suggest Accent XL or VelaShape. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Cellulite treatment options

+1

There are an increasing number of options for treatment of cellulite but no clear winner in my opinion. Results are highly variable with all of them. I have had the best results using the cellulite tip with Thermage.

Richard Baxter, MD