Accent XL Treatment Frequency

Can I do accent XL treatments every 5 weeks? Or does it have to be every 2 weeks? This is for my legs.

Accent Every 2 Weeks Is Best

+1

My recommendation is to start out with your treatments every two weeks. If you are on a maintenance program every 5 weeks is absolutely appropriate.
If your time only allows you to come every 5 weeks you would still get results, so it shouldn't deter you, however we have seen greater consistency in results if treatments are done closer together initially.

Accent XL Treatment Intervals

+1

Hi Sasyniik,

In our office the treatments are usually once a month, five weeks is certainly fine.  Every two weeks is not recommended for optimal results. 

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Los Angeles, California

Michael A. Persky, MD