Are 5 Accent XL Treatments Every 2 Weeks Good or Not?

Hi aoctors, I'm spending some time down in Central America and would like to try Accent XL to tighten the neck area and face. I'm thin and 49 years old with Asian complexion.

Does 5 Accent XL treatments every 2 weeks for 1 hour sound right to you? Any possibility of brown spots to appear? The clinic looks nice and photos before and after seem real and even. I talked to patients who had the procedures there. Any advice will be helpful.

5-6 treatments are usually needed

+1
The schedule outlined for you sounds about right.  I tend to wait 3 weeks between treatment sessions with 2 weeks as a minimum.  Good luck! 

New Orleans General Surgeon

Frequency of Accent XL Treatments

+1

Hi Nova,

We like to space our Accent XL treatments one month apart, give patients a series of 5 treatments, and then once a year maintenance treatment.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD