Could Accent XL Help the Collagen Post Butt Lift?

Hello,about a month ago I had a butt lift procedure with fat transferred. Even though I am very pleased with the results I can't help but noticing some "bumps"underneath the buttock area and a little in the outer thighs. I was told it takes time for the collagen to reform and give the skin that smooth appereance but I was wondering if I can "help" the collagen to riform through some specific massage that goes under the name of "Accent XL Theraphy". Thank you.

Accent on lumpiness

The Accent radiofrequency is usefull after liposuction and fat transfer since it removes the surperficial fat and can make rippling and cellulite smoother.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon