Could Accent XL Help the Collagen Post Butt Lift?

Hello,about a month ago I had a butt lift procedure with fat transferred. Even though I am very pleased with the results I can't help but noticing some "bumps"underneath the buttock area and a little in the outer thighs. I was told it takes time for the collagen to reform and give the skin that smooth appereance but I was wondering if I can "help" the collagen to riform through some specific massage that goes under the name of "Accent XL Theraphy". Thank you.

Accent on lumpiness

+1

The Accent radiofrequency is usefull after liposuction and fat transfer since it removes the surperficial fat and can make rippling and cellulite smoother.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon