Accent Ultra - How Good Is It?

Anyone can share with me regard about Accent Ultra?

Accent Laser - Is it worth it.

Accent Laser emloys Radiofrequency (RF) energy to decrease cellulite and to tighten skin. Doctors usually recommend six treatments, and results can last up to 18 months.
Rated 64% worth it on RealSelf as of this date. I prefer the VelaShape 3 for most areas which uses RF and Infrared.

3991 MacArthur Boulevard
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Accent Treatments Work Well

The Accent is dual layered radiofrequency and works very well for improving the fat trapped right under the skin. Liposuction should not be used at this level since it will cause dimpling and scarring. Accent does not target deeper fat such as subfascial fat which can only be targeted by liposuction or direct excision. I tell patients that the fat up to 1 to 2 cm deep will be targetted which is where the pockets of fat causing cellulite is located. Even supermodels have cellulite (it's air-brushed out in photos-trust me). Most patients should have a combination of liposuction and Accent to have the best result. After performing the liposuction, I USUALLY throw in the Accent treatment for free.

Jacob Freiman, MD, FACS

1800 S.W. 27th Ave.
Miami , FL 33145