Can Accent Treatment for Lymph Drainage Be the Cause of the Severe Rippling I Have?

I had a breast revision operation 5 weeks ago to correct mild capsular contraction. Unfortunately my breasts look 20 times worse now as I have severe rippling out the outside, the ripples can also be felt clearly- despite the implants being silicone and placed underneath the muscle. As part of the package patients receive 3 Accent treatments to relieve swelling and improve lymph drainage. After my last treatment I noticed severe rippling. Could the Accent be the cause?

Rippling after Breast Surgery?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the rippling you are experiencing. I do not think this is related to your Accent  treatment. It may be related to the treatment of the capsular  contraction (depending on exactly what was done). Your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to address your question and concerns.