Accent XL to Fix Loose Skin After Tumescent Lipo?

I had a Tumescent Liposuction on my belly a year ago. I'm not happy with the results because it looks like a cottage cheese. My doctor said that a Mini Tummy Tuck will fix it.I don't want to get it done until I get another opinion. Will Accent XL work on me? How long does it last?

Accent gets even better

+1
Accent Laser has been upgraded and improved and is now called Juva shape.  This RF system can tighten skin and collagen, reduce cellulite, and improve irregularities after liposuction.  

Web reference: http://www.drpelias.com/non-surgical/laser-treatments

New Orleans General Surgeon

Accent XL for Loose Skin After Tumescent Liposuction of the Abdomen

+1

Hi Karla,

Yes, Accent XL should help your abdomen skin laxity and cottage cheese-ness (how's that for medical lingo?). The success of the treatment is operator dependent so choose your operator carefully.

Expect to have a treatment once a month for five months, then a maintenance treatment once a year. Depending on how you like the treatment, and your pocketbook, you may have more treatment sessions.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P