Accent XL to Fix Loose Skin After Tumescent Lipo?

I had a Tumescent Liposuction on my belly a year ago. I'm not happy with the results because it looks like a cottage cheese. My doctor said that a Mini Tummy Tuck will fix it.I don't want to get it done until I get another opinion. Will Accent XL work on me? How long does it last?

Accent gets even better

+1
Accent Laser has been upgraded and improved and is now called Juva shape.  This RF system can tighten skin and collagen, reduce cellulite, and improve irregularities after liposuction.  

New Orleans General Surgeon

Accent XL for Loose Skin After Tumescent Liposuction of the Abdomen

+1

Hi Karla,

Yes, Accent XL should help your abdomen skin laxity and cottage cheese-ness (how's that for medical lingo?). The success of the treatment is operator dependent so choose your operator carefully.

Expect to have a treatment once a month for five months, then a maintenance treatment once a year. Depending on how you like the treatment, and your pocketbook, you may have more treatment sessions.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD