Accent Laser Around Eye Area After Cataract Removal?

I have an implant in one of my eyes as a result of a catarract being removed. Is Accent skin tightening suitable to be used around my eye area?

Accent XL Around the Eye Area After Cataract Removal

+1

Hi Accent in Scotland,

Hope that you are enjoying the results of your cataract surgery, must be as you are now concerned about the skin laxity that you can see around your eyes.

I would not recommend Accent XL on the eye lid area. If you wish to treat the skin laxity in the area, find an experienced and skilled physician who performs fractionated CO2 laser treatments such as Deep FX, Mixto, or Fraxel re:pair.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.