Accent Vs Exilis?

What is the most effective treatment for cellulite/skin tightening/non-surgical fat reduction. I understand that both Accent and Exilis claim to address these concerns but I don't really understand the difference, and can't find a doctor who has/is experienced with both. Thanks for any input!

Cellulite Reduction Treatments

+1

Hi santamonica90402.  Unfortunately, we have not found any of these treatments to hold much value in and of themselves.  The problem is that every photo we see incorporates the use of the equipment with diet and exercise.  This is not typical of the way scientific research is conducted and therefore we are not convinced that it isn't the diet and exercise having the effect.  

We would say that you should do your research carefully and write to some of the consumers on realself that used these devices.  Good luck.