What I Can Do About the Asymmetrical Face? (photo)

1-i'm always hate to take pictures Bcuz the camera is the only one can show the asymmetrical face as what u see.. bony area as #1 mark in pic(1) and non Harmonic lips as #2 mark in pic (1).so i need to solve this asymmetrical face trouble,some lateral pictures view some fronting for the mandibular as pic (2).and what about cost if i take choice as a surgical way?.2- my nose still not appropriate after my rhinoplasty how i can fix it again from peaked tip and separated nasal pone as #3 in pic(1)

Post rhinoplasty with bump and irregularity.

+2

Post rhinoplasty with bump and irregularity can be fixed by a revision rhinoplasty surgeon who is very experienced. I use cartilage from your nose and never foreign materials that can get infected.