Loose Skin 2 Days After Lower Ab Liposuction

I had liposuction two days ago on my lower abs. I am wearing my compression garment and I know I will have some swelling as it is expected that I am going to go through an "ugly phase". I would like to know if this is how my tummy is supposed to look?

Abdominal skin after liposuction

+1

Your skin may have an irregular appearance immediately after liposuction due to swelling and bruising in the treated area.  You should wear your garment for at least 4 weeks and over time the contour should develop a smoother appearance.  As long as your skin was relatively smooth before the liposuction, it should end up with an even contour.

Dr.Bruno