4 Months Post Breast Reduction and Lift, How Long Til I Can Get it Again? (photo)

They are sagging and still too big?

Revisionary Breast Reduction Surgery; How Soon?

+2

I am sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction after breast reduction surgery; there is no magical “time” to wait.  However, most plastic surgeons would suggest at least 6 months, preferably one year prior to proceeding.  If you choose to proceed with a different plastic surgeon, taking a copy of your operative report to the “new" surgeon will be helpful.

For patients considering breast reduction surgery, careful communication preoperatively of size goals etc. is critical to prevent this type of dissatisfaction and need for additional surgery in the relative near future.

Revision of breast reduction / lift surgery - timing?

+1

If you are not satisfied with your result after a breast lift / reduction then discuss this with your plastic surgeon.  A revision may be indicated to remove excess skin and tighten the overall result.  This procedure could be done at 6 months post op if desired.  

4 Months Post Breast Reduction and Lift, How Long Til I Can Get it Again?

+1

Would like to see a before photo to compare the result. But in any terms I recommend at least 8 months wait time. 

Breast reduction should not be a two step procedure.

+1

I'm not sure what you're asking relative to the photographs. You can indeed be made smaller but this should have been established prior to the first operation. Sometimes after reduction over time the resulting breasts can sag any cleanup mastopexy needs to be done. This is years after the operation not months.