Very Abnormal Thick Nasal Bone?

the top bone is so thick it makes me have sunken dark eyes and a big thick ugly nose. could I get surgery to thin out the bones/side bridge and get rid of my drooping tip and sunken eyes?

Very abnormal thick nasal bone

+1

Very thick nasal bones are quite common and are addressed at the time of the rhinoplasty.  Both medial and lateral osteotomies are performed to narrow and refine the bridge line.  The drooping tip can be addressed at the same time with different tip suturing techniques, cartilage grafting, and releasing of the depressor septi ligament.  Rhinoplasty will not have any affect on sunken eyes.

What can be done to narrow the nose and remedy sunken eyes?

+1

The changes that you desire are commonly created with facial plastic surgery and/ or, in some cases, injectable fillers in the undereye area. With regard to specific recommendations or procedures to create those changes, you would need to submit photos or seek an in person consultation with a Facial Plastic Surgeon. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Web reference: http://weberfacialplasticsurgery.com/blepharoplasty/

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Surgery

+1

Dear Cambrise,

It is difficult to determine your exact aesthetic needs without photographs however thinning the nose is accomplished via rhinoplasty as well as reducing the tip. Both of these complaints that you discuss are typically easily accomplished with rhinoplasty surgery. If you would like to send photographs to my office via my website listed below I will be happy to give you further expert advice. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com

Drooping Nasal Tip with Sunken Eyes

+1

Without pictures all I can say is that you probably can improve the physical characteristics you don't like. I need to see you or review pictures to be more specific.