Abnormal Nasal Bone Thickness and Hollow Eyes? (photo)

As you can see in the photos, my nasal bone shape is very abnormal and looks deformed. it causes deep, purple hollow tear troughs that i have to cover with makeup, but shadows still show it. It makes me very self conscious. Do i need an osteotomy? Fillers? i am only 19 and have always had ugly sunken eyes which everyone comments on, and they make me look old, ill, and tired. Please help.

Nose Reduction and Tear Trough Fillers

+1

The reduction of the nose with osteotomies will narrow the nose as you have suggested.  The tear troughs can be filled with Restylane to produce a nice improvement.   Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Abnormal bone thickness

+1

a rhinoplasty can address narrowing the nasal bones through  a technique  called osteotomies.   Any other adjustments to the tip and bridge line and hump removal  could all be performed at the same time if needed. Please see  our photo gallery for other noses is similar to your own. Virtual rhinoplasty software is also available on our website for you to try out.

Thick Nasal Bones and Hallow Eyes

+1

Your bridge is wide but can be narrowed with osteotomies during a rhinoplasty. The groves  below your eyes, adjacent to your nose can be filled with fa grafts or a product like Restylane.  The grooves are an inherited characteristic; I've injected fat in young ladies like yourself  with excellent results.

Wide nasal bones and undereye hollows

+1

Dear Cambrise,

Rhinoplasty surgery can be used to narrow the base of the nasal bones. It likely will not impact the hollowing under your eyes, which is likely a hereditary feature. At your age, a small amount of temporary filler in the region can be injected carefully to soften the hollowing. I think it would give you a very nice result.

-Dr. Asaria

Jamil Asaria, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and eyes

+1

Dear cambrise,

• If you are thinking about a rhinoplasty, it would involve resetting the nasal bones among other maneuvers to make it proportional
  • If the eyes are still an issue after surgery, some temporary filler can be used, but I would wait and address these issues one at a time
  • When you are ready, please visit a rhinoplasty surgeon who can address your concerns and answer all of your questions

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD